Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cards I took OUT of H&J

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cards I took OUT of H&J

    I went through H&J and pulled some cards:

    Tidings. I had two in accidentally
    Kuon Ogre Ascendant
    Meadowboon
    Mystic Speculation, FOIL
    Everbark Shaman
    Invincible Hymn - I had it in and was embar***ed to cast it. Goes to Wishboard where I will use it to punish someone who uses against me.
    Mine Excavation
    Submerge
    Augur il-Vec
    Umbra Stalker, FOIL
    Magus of the Candelabra
    Revive the Fallen
    Serum Powder, FOIL
    Desolation Angel - A Wishbpard card

  2. #2
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cards I took OUT of H&J

    That's where my Hymn is too - I do use it more to be dumb than for any real purpose.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cards I took OUT of H&J

    I swiped Brandon's hymm out of his deck and slid it into his trade binder. I don't think he will notice.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    396
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cards I took OUT of H&J

    Ed casy Hymn against me the other night... 330 some life... I still managed to pull the win out thanks to a Skullclamp, Spikefeeder, Genisis engine. Not to mention the Maelstrom Angel I had that allowed me to cast cards for free.
    -JRR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •